Hi Dear Friend
You have recently given exam or passed 12th Std and you wish to prepare for MPSC/UPSC, right?
OK, here is the excellent planning especially for you for the next 3 to 4 yrs:
- You should concentrate on your degree course. This is most important.
- During 1st year of BA/BCom/BSc or first 2 years of Engg degree course, read basic books of History, Geography, Civics, Science, S & T, Economics, Environment, from 6th to 12th Stds.
- Prepare Notes from these books and then start with advanced books according to the MPSC/UPSC syllabus and prepare Notes on EACH topic. Strictly, do this only during last 2 yrs of your degree course.
- With regard to Current Affairs, you should read various newspapers like, The Hindu/Times of India/The Economic Times regularly and magazines like Lokrajya, Yojna, Kurukshetra, Science Reporter, Competition Success Review, Civil Services Chronicle, Mainstream Weekly, Frontline, India Today, etc.
- You should seriously prepare Notes from these newspapers and magazines during your last year of engineering/BA/BCom/BSc. You must NOT do this during first year of BA/BCom/BSc or first 3 years in case of Engg, because lots of changes would take place during this period.
- During the last year of preparation, revise in between and solve question papers at regular intervals.
- If you feel like taking guidance then consider joining our PGP (Personal Guidance Program for 1 or 2 years). For the details click HERE.