MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims PGP
Personal Guidance Program consists of relevant reference books, various magazines, question papers, study plans, tips and tricks, etc. We have different PGPSs for different aspirants.
We prepare study plans according to your daily schedule. You may be working, or a full time student or a house-wife; we prepare the study plans that suit your schedule. All you need to do is follow the reference books and study plans and prepare accordingly. We will teach you how to prepare high quality Notes.
Features of the course:
· 1 to 1 Guidance
· Newspaper analysis according to exam related topics (national and international importance).
· Weekly Current Affairs Test on newspaper topics.
· Subject wise Test with answers and explanations (according to Study Plan)
· Topic wise Test with answers and explanations (according to Study Plan)
· Analysis of Yojana, Kurukshetra and Lokrajya magazines according to exam related topics.
· Analysis of Press Information Bureau articles according to exam related topics (national and international importance).
· Study Plans (subject wise)
· WhatsApp Tests (Subject wise as per Study Plan)
· ADIA Surprise Test via WhatsApp (Weekly)
· Knowledge Test via Email (Weekly)
· CSAT test via Email (Weekly)
· Notes guidance
· Personality Development guidance
· Food/Sleep related guidance
MEDIUM OF GUIDANCE
Marathi, English: All reference books will be given in the medium you choose for the Prelims exam. Magazines will also be provided accordingly. But if some of the quality books are NOT available in that medium, we will provide some books in the other medium.
Rajyaseva Prelims: All relevant reference books will be given according to the PGP you join. Old question papers will be given and tips would be provided on how to solve these papers.
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
After you join the program, we will provide:
- 15 books for Rajyaseva Prelims.
- Subject-wise study plans for all these books.
- 30 magazines (Yojana, Kurukshetra, Lokrajya, Science Reporter, Civil Services Chronicle)
- Old and mock test papers and guidelines about how to solve them.
- India Year Book (included in 15 books)
- ADIA News Bulletin
- Tips on important topics
- Newsletters via email about various issues related to how to prepare for Rajyaseva Prelims.
- Feedback sessions
- Discussion Sessions
- eMail support
Rajyaseva Prelims Personal Guidance Program is only for those aspirants who are devoted to their dream and can devote their hours towards the preparation and who can really work hard, in order to achieve their goal of Deputy Collector, Dy SP, Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, etc.
Fees for MPSC RS Prelims Exam:
|PROGRAM CODE & NAME||DURATION||FEE|
MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Exam
|Maximum 6 months[PGP will end at the end of 6 months from the date of joining. Additional fee of Rs. 1800/- per month will be charged for further extension of PGP.]||Total Fee: Rs.23,225/- be paid in one lump sum.|
Fee Payment Schedule:
How to register for the Rajyaseva Prelims PGP?
You can pay the fees through your bank’s UPI gateway (UPI app you use to make payments, such as BHIM app, PayTM, BHIM SBI, etc)
#Step 1: Enter the amount you want to pay us.
#Step 2: Enter our UPI ID : adsiasacademy@allbank
Once the payment is complete, You and we will get a payment notification message.
The money will be credited in our bank INSTANTLY.
After the payment, you email me the details of online payment and your address or you can call me or SMS me the payment details and your address.
Email : email@example.com Call or SMS or WhatsApp: 7387304891
Mode of Payment: Cashless transaction explained above.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After fee payment, send us email with the transaction details (SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSACTION) along with your complete name, postal address, PIN code, mobile number.
NOTE: Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred to other person at any stage under any circumstances.