MPSC Rajyaseva Mains PGP
(Maximum Duration: 06 Months)
MPSC State Services Main Exam is the toughest exams for Maharashtra government posts/services. It tests your thorough as well as wide-ranging knowledge. To achieve, 100% success, you need to prepare for this exam very thoroughly, with 100% dedication, focus, sincerity, positive attitude, and hard work.
Features of the course:
· 1 to 1 Guidance
· Newspaper analysis according to exam related topics (national and international importance).
· Weekly Current Affairs Test on newspaper topics.
· Weekly answer writing practice for English and Marathi topics (Descriptive- Language Paper I of Rajyaseva Main exam)
· Subject wise Test with answers and explanations (according to Study Plan)
· Topic wise Test with answers and explanations (according to Study Plan)
· Weekly Essay Test along with essay writing guidance
· Analysis of Yojana, Kurukshetra and Lokrajya magazines according to exam related topics.
· Analysis of Press Information Bureau articles according to exam related topics (national and international importance).
· Study Plans (subject wise)
· WhatsApp Tests (Subject wise as per Study Plan)
· ADIA Surprise Test via WhatsApp (Weekly)
· Knowledge Test via Email (Weekly)
· Essay Assignments via Email (Weekly)
· Notes guidance
· Personality Development guidance
· Food/Sleep related guidance
Our strategy is different.
You should start preparation at least 1 year or 2 years in advance, if you wish to clear the exam in 1st attempt!!!
Personal Guidance Program consists of relevant reference books, various magazines, question papers, study plans, tips and tricks, etc. We have different PGPSs for different aspirants.
We prepare study plans according to your daily schedule. You may be working, or a full time student or a house-wife; we prepare the study plans that suit your schedule. All you need to do is follow the reference books and study plans and prepare accordingly. We will teach you how to prepare high quality Notes.
MEDIUM OF GUIDANCE
Marathi, English: All reference books will be given in the medium you choose for the Main exam. Magazines will also be provided accordingly.
Mains: All relevant reference books will be given according to the PGP you join. Old question papers will be given and tips would be provided on how to solve these papers.
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
After you join the program, we will provide:
- 23 books for Prelims, Mains for MPSC State Services Exam .
- Subject-wise study plans for all these books
- 30 magazines (Yojana, Kurukshetra, Lokrajya, Science Reporter, Civil Services Chronicle)
- Old and mock test papers and guidelines about how to solve them.
- India Year Book (included in 23 books)
- Maharashtra Varshiki (Govt of Maharashtra) (included in the 23 books)
- Manorama Year Book (included in 23 books)
- ADIA News Bulletin
- Tips on important topics
- Newsletters via email about various issues related to how to prepare for the Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- Feedback sessions
- Discussion Sessions
- eMail support
Rajyaseva Mains Personal Guidance Program is only for those aspirants who are devoted to their dream and can devote their hours towards the preparation and who can really work hard, in order to achieve their goal of Deputy Collector, Dy SP, Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, etc.
Fees for MPSC Rajyaseva Main Exam:
|PROGRAM CODE & NAME||DURATION||FEE|
MPSC Rajyaseva Main Exam
|Maximum duration 06 months
[PGP will end at the end of 06 months from the date of joining. Additional fee of Rs. 1800/- per month will be charged for further extension of PGP.]
|Rs. 24,800/- (To be paid in one lumpsum at the time of registration.)|
Fee Payment Schedule:
Rs. 24,800/- fee to be paid in advance at the time of registration.
How to register for the Rajyaseva Mains PGP?
Pay the fees by cashless transaction. Here is the link for the secure online payment: Click HERE
You can also scan the following QR code using your mobile phone to make the payment in just 2 steps:
Once you scan the QR Code, click on the link. You will see the NAME of our academy on the page. You then enter the amount you want to pay us and then enter your own mobile number.
You will then see a payment page where you can choose which digital currencies you want to pay with – Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Cards, Digital Wallets, IIMPS, UPI, etc. Once the payment is complete, You and we will get a payment notification message.
All the money collected will be credited in our Bank of Maharashtra current account in T+2 working days.
After the payment, you email me the details of online payment and your address or you can call me or SMS me the payment details and your address.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Call or SMS or WhatsApp: 7387304891.
Mode of Payment: Cashless transaction explained above.
or email us at email@example.com
After fee payment, send us email with the transaction details along with your complete name, postal address, PIN code, mobile number.
NOTE: Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred to other person at any stage under any circumstances.