MPSC and UPSC’s current exam structure demands very high-order thinking skills. So to help MPSC/UPSC aspirants acquire these skills, our PGP changes to become 22nd Century assessment program. From 22nd July 2013, our PGP has undergone changes to become NextGenPGP.
Our various tasks within the NextGenPGP will allow you to know what you are learning and your progress, too.
The following are the COMPULSORY tasks within our NextGenPGP:
- Written Descriptive Test for English and Marathi
- Self-Assessment Test – Online Testing
- Oral Test – On Phone/Chat
- Knowledge Test – through email
- Debate and Discussion Program – Online Webinar/Chat
- Presentations and Speeches from you
- Competitions and Creative Contests
- Preparation of your own Notes
- Work Books (provided by us)
- Weekly Essay Assignments – through email
Please understand that unless you complete each of the above tasks, you may be able to get ready for MPSC/UPSC 2014 exam.
Here are all details: HERE